Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions (PIME)
Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions (PIME) building was originally called the house of the Sisters of Mary Reparatrix and established in 1929. PIME, a group of male Catholic missionaries – including priests, brothers, and lay persons – who work among the poorest people in the world, purchased the building 1978 to house its North American Headquarters. By 2007, the 72,000 square foot building was in need of dire repairs.
Marsh performed complete interior demolition and remodel of the administration and living areas in the three-story building. The building’s entire exterior was power washed twice; a new roof was added; exterior brick and limestone was restored and sealed; the original copper cross was reconstructed and restored; new black iron fencing installed; a new garage and parking lot were added; as well as landscaping.
DiClemente Siegel Design