University of Michigan Lane Hall
Ann Arbor, MI
Marsh remodeled approximately 3,000 square feet the ground floor of Lane Hall for computer and office use. The work includes selective interior demolition, as well as revisions to plumbing, HVAC, fire protection systems, and electrical service.
Constructed in 1859 and acquired by U-M in 1936, Lane Hall is the home of the Women’s Studies Department and the Institute for Research on Women and Gender at the University of Michigan.
University of Michigan Architecture & Engineering