DMC Sinai Guild Medical Office Building
Commerce Township, MI
The initial step of a three-year campus expansion plan, Marsh managed the site work and construction of the two-story, 30,000 sq. ft. medical office building. Allowing more than 20 specialties to move out of the hospital and free up space for private rooms, the building and its landscaping were designed to conserve energy and water.
The Sinai Guild Medical Office Building is named to honor the Guild’s gifts to Detroit Medical Center’s (DMC) Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. The Guild was established in 1952 and Sinai Hospital was acquired by the DMC in 1997.