Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union
Royal Oak, MI
The Credit Union purchased the former bank, a stand-alone building originally constructed and managed by Marsh as a part of Normandy Plaza on Woodward Avenue and contracted us to do a retrofit for them. This project consisted of interior and exterior updates and features drive-thru member service, an Internet kiosk for member usage, a coffee bar, and drive-up 24-hour access ATM.
Founded in 1954 by a small group of teachers, MSGCU is non-profit financial services firm that has grown to 11 locations located across Macomb and Oakland Counties in Michigan and 68,000 members.
Stucky Vitale Architects